Monday, September 6, 2010

Picture Frame Craft Project - Rub 'n Buff and Paper Edger

Here is my first attempt at a picture frame decorated using Amaco Rub 'n Buff and a Fiskars Paper Edger. I painted the entire from with Antique White Rub 'n Buff, painted the corners with Sapphire Rub 'n Buff using a stencil made from masking tape and the Deckle Pattern Fiskars Paper Edger. I also painted four bottle caps using Silver Leaf Rub 'n Buff and attached them to the frame with hot glue.

I'll be honest - I wasn't entirely happy with how this one turned out. You'll hear me scramble my words in the video a lot, and there is some rough editing. I had some issues - more my lack of skill than anything. I think the frame turned out OK. Not the best thing I've ever made - but not the worst either. Picture of the finished product below, video follows.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment